Browse by category:
|| | ||
zFont does not display the size I specified.
- The defined zDimension size of the font does not exist for the type of font indicated and the next best size has been chosen.
- The units indicated to determine size in the zPrPoint object have been incorrectly specified.
- Change the size of the font to an available size for the selected font or change the font type so the desired size corresponds to an existing size.
- Set the width and height parameters to the correct dimension.
zPrPoint myDimension = new zPrPoint(100,200); will create a font with a width of 10 points and a height of 20 points.
1 point is approximately 1/72 of an inch.
- Set the width relative to the height and indicate the height.
zPrPoint myDefaultSize = new zPrPoint (0, myHeightValue);
The 0 sets the width relative to the height and myHeightValue is the height previously defined as an integer (as indicated in 2 above).
|zComboBoxFull on tab stop on zNoteBkDialog prevents tab from...||Unresolved externals when trying to link zApp application with...|