Browse by category:
|| | ||
How does Objective Grid integrate into MFC?
Objective Grid fully supports the following basic MFC features:
- Printing and Print Preview - You can print the grid across multiple pages and print preview individual pages.
- Document/View support - The grid maintains all grid data in a separate object (the CGXGridParam object) and several grid views can have access to this data object. If you embed the CGXGridParam object in a document you several grid views can be display data for the same document. The grid has a built-in hint mechanism for efficient updating of all grid views attached to the same document when the user changes data in one grid.
- Splitter Window support - You can use the grid in dynamic splitter view.
- Serialization - The CGXGridParam object that holds all the grid data can be easily serialzed with the MFC document.
- Dialogs - The grid can be used as dialog control.
Advanced MFC features supported by Objective Grid are:
- Unicode and double-byte character set (DBCS) supported
- Find and Replace dialog is supported
- Cut and Paste is supported
- Intelli-Mouse scrolling, zooming and panning support
- Ole Drag and Drop
The full version of Objective Grid also supports:
- Multi-level Undo and Redo supported
- RichText in cells
- You can attach ODBC and ADO recordsets to the grid
|Objective Grid: Problem with constructors being called before...||Objective Grid: Handling OnKillFocus()|