|| | |||Browse by category|
How does Objective Grid integrate into MFC?
Objective Grid fully supports the following basic MFC features:
- Printing and Print Preview - You can print the grid across multiple pages and print preview individual pages.
- Document/View support - The grid maintains all grid data in a separate object (the CGXGridParam object) and several grid views can have access to this data object. If you embed the CGXGridParam object in a document you several grid views can be display data for the same document. The grid has a built-in hint mechanism for efficient updating of all grid views attached to the same document when the user changes data in one grid.
- Splitter Window support - You can use the grid in dynamic splitter view.
- Serialization - The CGXGridParam object that holds all the grid data can be easily serialzed with the MFC document.
- Dialogs - The grid can be used as dialog control.
Advanced MFC features supported by Objective Grid are:
- Unicode and double-byte character set (DBCS) supported
- Find and Replace dialog is supported
- Cut and Paste is supported
- Intelli-Mouse scrolling, zooming and panning support
- Ole Drag and Drop
The full version of Objective Grid also supports:
- Multi-level Undo and Redo supported
- RichText in cells
- You can attach ODBC and ADO recordsets to the grid
Article ID: 442
Last updated: 27 Apr, 2018
Posted: 11 Jan, 2001 by Meltreger B.
Updated: 27 Apr, 2018 by Meltreger B.
Others in this category
Objective Grid: Can CGXRecordInfoWnd and CGXRecordInfoSplitterWnd be used with other grids besides the browser grids?
Objective Grid: How can I programmatically change the record number that is displayed in the record field of the CGXRecordInfoWnd?