|| | |||Browse by category|
How to deploy a JViews application under WebSphere Application Server 8.0 ?
The following instructions are given for the JViews Gantt Editing sample but also apply for any JViews application.
- Start your WAS 8.0.
- Open the Administrative Console.
- Select Environment > Shared libraries: Create a shared library named jviews and add reference to jviews-chart-all.jar, jviews-framework-all.jar and jviews-gantt-all.jar in the Classpath section.
There is no need to include other 3rd party jars as the WAS already has those as part of its distribution. When including those, you might encounter some conflicts.
- Under Applications > New Application, install a New Enterprise Application
- Browse and select the jsf-gantt-editing.jar
- Accept the default selection "Fast Path" on the next step.
- In the next 2 steps, select the jsf-gantt-editing module and click Next.
- In the Map Context Roots for Web modules: specify /jsf-gantt-editing in the Context Root field.
- Then move forward until Finish to install the application.
- Save the configuration.
- Under the Applications > Application Types > WebSphere enterprise applications, click on the jsf-gantt-editing-war to view detail. At this point, there should be an X under application status which means it has not been started.
- Under References > Shared library references, select the module ILOG JViews Gantt Editing Viewer and click on Reference shared libraries.
Here is where you associate the shared libraries which you have created in step 3.
Save the configuration.
- Back to the Enterprise Applications list, select jsf-gantt-editing-war and click start.
Article ID: 2453
Last updated: 29 May, 2018
Posted: 23 Sep, 2013 by Dean J.
Updated: 29 May, 2018 by Gargani A.
Also listed in
Others in this category
Disable movements and other interactions of reservations on an IlvScheduleChart or activities on an IlvGanttChart
When using an IlvLogarithmicAxisTransformer and setting the data range on an IlvAxis, this range is not taken into account
ClassCastException occurs when deploying Web application on the Tomcat server that came with the JViews distribution
Displaying an image map for the title bar area of subgraphs in my JViews Diagrammer JSF Web application
Making a diagram's background transparent to show the HTML page's background image as the background image of the diagram
Change the behavior of the IlvDiagrammerViewBar's zoom buttons to zoom and focus on the selected graphic objects
Globally defining by code a chart property that is not specific to a series, and that is evaluated in the .css
JViews installer is failling on windows with error "Windows error 2 occured while loading the java VM"