|| | |||Browse by category|
http://www.kbpublisher.com - http://www.kbpublisher.com
[b]text[/b] - Bold text.
[u]text[/u] - Underline text.
[i]text[/i] - Italic text.
[color=green]text[/color] - Colored text.
[url]kbpublisher.com[/url] - kbpublisher.com
[url=kbpublisher.com]text[/url] - text
[email]email@example.com[/email] - firstname.lastname@example.org
[h1]text[/h1] - Caption text.
- item 1
- item 2
- item 1
- item 2
How can I improve the performance of my application?
The user manual contains a couple of sections with performance considerations. Here are some hints to bear in mind when building your application:
- use zoomable objects instead of non-zoomable whenever possible.
do not do long computations in
- do not use Java2D features like antialiasing, or use them for some objects only (labels).
- make sure
IlvQuadtree.setOptimizeModeis set to
true(the default value).
setContentsAdjusting(true)....falsefor any large set of changes.
- check that you do not add too many properties, or named properties to the graphic object. Instead, use one (or few) property object that stores the others.
- make sure you do not install too many manager listeners.
- when you have to perform costly operations on a
ManagerSelectionChangedEvent, and when (for instance) many objects are selected, series of events are usually sent to registered listeners. In such a case, try to perform your costly operation only when:
- Try to group related graphic objects in one single object in order to reduce the number of objects stored in the manager (
IlvGraphicSet), or custom
(IlvGraphicclass). For example, nodes with labels or other decorations underneath.